The land sits near the Battle of Gonzales, in which Texas notably gained its independence from Mexico.” to this “The land sits near the historic site where the Battle of Gonzales took place.
Surrounded by the Guadalupe River, the ranch offers a beautiful, private spread for our ‘Float Fanatics’ to experience a weekend full of activities and memories. It’s the best place to relax, float and celebrate the rich history and “birthplace of Texas”.
Come and Float It
Location & Maps
FLOAT FEST HUH? SO HOW DOES IT WORK?
CAN I BRING MY OWN DRINKS FOR THE RIVER?
CAN I PARK MY CAR NEXT TO MY TENT?
SO CAMPING, WHAT’S THAT ALL ABOUT?
CAN I BRING MY OWN TUBE? AND IF I BRING MY OWN TUBE, DO I STILL HAVE TO PAY TO FLOAT?
ARE RESTROOMS AVAILABLE?
BUT I DON’T REALLY WANT TO FLOAT, YOU’RE NOT GOING TO MAKE ME ARE YOU?
CAN I BRING FOOD AND DRINKS INSIDE THE CAMPGROUNDS?
WHAT ARE THE PROHIBITED OR BANNED ITEMS?
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Including Firearms, Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc).
- NO fireworks
- NO open fires
- NO full-size propane pits of any kind, small camping stones ok
- NO glass of any kind
- NO glass lighting
- NO large sound systems – respect your neighbors in the campgrounds
- NO gas-powered generators
- NO bicycles, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles (including, but not limited to: golf carts, ATVs, motor scooters, powered skateboards).
- NO Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
- NO box trucks or buses or trailers (a camping trailer is OK, but it is considered an RV which requires an RV pass).
- NO handing out promo items such as stickers or flyers
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint
- NO logo wrapped canopy tents or branded vehicles
- NO lasers or pointer devices
- NO tanks of compressed air, helium, nitrous, etc.
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Unsealed Over the Counter Medications or Vitamins
- NO Vicks Inhaler, VapoInhalers
- NO Animals (except service animals)
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Gas Masks
- NO Native American Headdresses
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups, or Coolers. Cans, cups, and coolers (allowed in the campgrounds only)
- NO Open Containers
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls
- NO Tents, Umbrellas, Hammocks, or Chairs (except in authorized camping areas)
- NO Hydration Backpacks that contain non-removable and/or opaque bladders, which impede inspection of contents.
- NO Backpacks, Purses, or Bags larger than 12″ x 12″ (except in campgrounds)
- NO Multi-Pocket Bags (except in campgrounds)
- NO Luggage (except in campgrounds)
- NO Unsealed Cigarette Packs.
- NO Pre-Filled Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty).
- NO Unsealed Tampons, Liquid Makeup, Aerosol Sunscreen or unsealed toiletry items (allowed in campgrounds only)
- NO Outside Food, Beverages, or Candy, (except in campgrounds)
- NO Musical Instruments (including Whistles, etc).
- NO Tactical Gear, Walkie Talkies, etc.
- NO Fireworks, Flammable Products, Projectiles, or Explosives.
- NO Chinese Lanterns.
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (Including Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms, Monopods, Go-Pro Sticks, etc).
- NO Vending Without Permit.
- NO Totems which contain metal or wooden pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totems and flags without these pieces are deemed safe and adhering to these guidelines will be allowed.
- NO Items deemed as posing a threat to the safe enjoyment of the concert by management.
CAN I BRING A GRILL OR BBQ COOKER?
SURE, THIS WHOLE THING SOUNDS AMAZING, BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO KEEP THE RIVER CLEAN?
WHAT TIME DOES THE SHOW START?
SO WHAT SHOULD I BE PREPARED FOR IF I CAMP?
DOES MY CHILD HAVE TO BUY A TICKET?
HOW BIG ARE THE CAMPSITES?
ARE RV’S ALLOWED?
CAN I LEAVE THE CAMPGROUND AT NIGHT?
LOCATED AT THE HUB OF THE FESTIVAL SITE, FLOAT FEST GENERAL STORE WILL HAVE ALL YOUR CONVENIENCE NEEDS IN ONE PLACE. BEER, ICE, COLD DRINKS, SNACKS, AND MORE! CHECK OUT OUR MENU FOR MORE!
BEER AND SELTZER
TOPO CHICO SPARKLING MINERAL WATER
MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS
COLD COFFEE DRINKS
Items subject to change based on availability.
- Float Fest will have medical aid at the festival grounds in the designated areas.
- Please see our site map for first aid stations before arriving at the festival. We will also have directionals at the fest.
- Accidents can happen anywhere at any time, so please be prepared. We want you to be safe!